How I Post Gifs through the app:
kobetyrant Okay here we go. And sorry if its confusing, but there are 8 pics here for 8 steps. Click on the pics to make them full size.
1. Find the post you want to react to.
2. Reblog the post and save it as a draft before adding the gif code and what not. I know this is a little different than what I told you last night but this is an easier way.
3. Go into your drafts and edit the post. Hit enter a few times and then type in the code thats higlighted. Now you can save the post.
4. Refresh while you’re in your drafts so the edit can complete.
5. You’ll notice that the gif doesn’t show up in your drafts, and thats normal. Before the newest update it would show up but now it doesn’t and that’s weird, but it will still show up in the post if you do it right.
6. Publish the post.
7. Refresh after posting so the post will show up.
8. Boom! There’s the gif. Sometimes it will say “Image from external source” but if you click on that the gif will load up. I hope I helped with this lol.